Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Teacher Tech Tools in Under Two Minutes #1

Creating Grading Groups in Schoology to Differentiate Learning
Written by Monica Champagne



I know it can sometimes be hard to find time to participate in PD, even as much as educators love learning. However, I have learned as much from collaborating with my colleagues over the years as I have from formal professional development sessions. The quote above really hit home for me and has inspired me to give back to others during this holiday season. This post is dedicated to my weekly teacher tech tips video series. Each of these videos will teach you something new to use with your classes in less than two minutes! My first series will highlight some of the lesser known Schoology gems.

Here is Teacher Tech Tools in Under Two Minutes Lesson #1- Creating Grading Groups in Schoology to Differentiate Learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment