Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Teacher Tech Tools in Under Two Minutes #3

A few educators have asked me what tool I used to make my Teacher Tech Tools in Under Two Minutes tutorial videos. I have used several different screencasting programs personally and with my learners. Up until very recently, QuickTime was my favorite. That was until my savvy digital learning coach, Trisha Goins, turned me on to a Google Chrome extension called OpenVid. I like the personal touch of the front facing camera. If you are interested in a simple way to screencast with or for your learners, take less than two minutes to watch my short tutorial.  When you are ready to add the OpenVid extension, please use my referral link, to help me get unlimited video access.  


Teacher Tech Tools in Under Two Minutes video series is not the only way I use screencasting My learners love to screencast.  We have used it to teach each other technical skills within our Multimedia classes and to create  how-to videos that are informational and entertaining for the entire school.

Please comment below with your favorite screencasting tools and how you use screencasting in your classroom learning experiences.

1 comment:

  1. This program is now called Loom https://www.useloom.com/?ref=39142

    ReplyDelete